MillenniuM Investment and Retirement Advisors, LLC (“MillenniuM”) is an unaffiliated ERISA defined independent fiduciary to 401(k) and other defined contribution plans. ERISA takes state trust law to the highest level--from “prudent man” to “prudent expert” standards.
Unless fiduciaries possess the necessary expertise to manage investments, they would need to obtain advice of qualified, independent experts.
- We consider ourselves fiduciaries to our clients and we will act only in our client's best interest.
- Corporate and Creative
- A simple investment plan is better than a complicated investment plan.
- Low fee investments are better for your portfolio’s health over the long term than high fee investments.
- Portfolio diversification is important and the specific asset mix within the portfolio is the primary controller of how well a portfolio performs.
- With regard to managed investment products like mutual funds, we believe (and the research shows) that very few funds outperform the appropriate index over time.
- As Enrolled Agents & CPAs, we talk directly to and represent CFOs to the IRS and Labor Department during investigations and examinations.
- Upon request, we are responsible for reviewing, signing and filing IRS Forms 5500s.
- Unlike almost all brokers and advisors who are “self-regulated” under FINRA, we are regulated Federally (by the SEC) and licensed, bonded and insured.
- Very uniquely, we are paid equally by each participant (NOT on size of accounts).
- We waive our fee if investments are NOT in the top quartile (25%).
- Our attorneys, IRS Enrolled Agents & CPAs ensure plan compliance by performing three (3) critical Cost, Conflict or Compliance tasks monthly.