Most of the time common stocks are subject to irrational and excessive price fluctuations in both directions as the consequence of the ingrained tendency of most people to speculate or gamble... to give way to hope, fear and greed.
We are committed to helping you improve your long-term financial success by delivering a high level of personalized service, completely unbiased advice, and vigorous ongoing monitoring. While everyone’s situation is different, these are our core principles:
- We consider ourselves fiduciaries to our clients and we will act only in our client's best interest.
- A simple investment plan is better than a complicated investment plan.
- Low fee investments are better for your portfolio’s health over the long term than high fee investments.
- Portfolio diversification is important and the specific asset mix within the portfolio is the primary controller of how well a portfolio performs.
- With regard to managed investment products like mutual funds, we believe (and the research shows) that very few funds outperform the appropriate index over time.